What is a full body checkup?
A health checkup is an important requisite for one to know what is going on in their body. Health checkups are a must and, if conducted regularly, are a blessing in disguise. Regular health checkups let the person know how their body is performing and how it will perform if one's lifestyle continues the same or changes.
A full body checkup is a health checkup in which various blood and urine samples are taken to examine all the aspects of the body. This is the most intricate health checkup with many parameters that are measured to determine the health of an individual.
Diagnear is the most convenient yet affordable diagnostic, offering various health checkup packages in Delhi NCR, Goa, and Mumbai to suit your needs. Our most opted-for test is the full body checkup. A full body checkup is the most appropriate option to get done to assess one's overall health. There are many underlying diseases that one may have but not be aware of, full-body health checkup puts light on that too.
Our Full body checkup includes many parameters like a cholesterol test, liver function test, kidney function test, lipid profile test, complete hemogram test, blood sugar test, thyroid test, and many more.
Full Body Checkup In Delhi NCR
A full body checkup In Delhi NCR with free home sample collection and same-day reporting is a great deal. Diagnear offers the most comprehensive yet economical full body checkup in Delhi NCR. Our full body checkup includes many parameters that cover every aspect of the body that one needs to be aware of. We recommend people to get a full-body checkup done regularly to stay up to date with every change in your body.
People under the age of 30 are advised a full body checkup every 2-3 years. Above 30 years of age, one should be more regular with health checkups. They should ideally get their full body checkup once a year. This will give them the upper hand in knowing their body and taking certain steps to perform optimally. Full body checkups for senior citizens should be conducted bi-yearly or however; the need may arise.
A full body checkup at home costs too much and affects your pocket. But with Diagnear, we assure you the most economical full body checkup in Delhi NCR. Our full body checkup in Delhi NCR costs relatively less than any other pathologist.
Full Body Checkup List
- Liver Function Test: A liver function test includes all those parameters that tell one the accurate liver condition. It includes tests like prothrombin time, activated Partial Thromboplastin Time, albumin, bilirubin, and others.
- Kidney Function Test: A kidney function test is conducted to know if the kidneys are functioning is optimal or not. There are mainly 2 tests to know the kidney's health: ACR (Albumin to Creatinine Ratio) and GFR (glomerular filtration rate).
- Lipid Profile Test: A lipid profile test tests the abnormalities in the lipids of your body. Namely cholesterol and triglycerides. One gets to know about how healthy the condition of their body is by how high or under control their cholesterol and triglycerides are and what measures to take to get them in the ideal range.
- Complete Hemogram Test: A complete hemogram test is also referred to as a complete blood count test. It covers all those criteria that tell one about the cells in a person's blood. A complete blood count test indicates the counts of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets, the concentration of hemoglobin, and the hematocrit.
- Blood Sugar Test: This test measures the amount of sugar or glucose present in your blood. A blood sugar test helps maintain and diagnose diabetes.
- Detailed Thyroid Test: These are a series of tests grouped under the umbrella of a thyroid test. This is conducted to know about the function of your thyroid. Also, it is conducted to check the effectiveness of medication or therapy regarding the same.
- Urine Test: This test is undermined but essential. Certain aspects are unnoticed to the naked eye, and a urine test observes all the microscopic contents of one's urine and posts analysis gives solutions.