Company endeavours to collect, process and treat the Personal Information of its users in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Data Protection Laws”).
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
The Company primarily collects and stores the Personal Information, as would be provided by you in the course of creating your account as well as accessing and using the services provided by the Company through the Website. With regard to creating an account and registering on the Website, the Company would generally process your name, phone number, e-mail address, age, date of birth, medical prescription, medical status, medical reports history, medication history, account information like user name, password and device information like preferences, time zone, uploaded images, location data, etc.
Company also automatically receives and records information on Company’s web server logs from user’s device including the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Company records IP addresses for anonymous statistical purposes, administration of this Website and associated servers, and to improve Company’s services.
3. PAYMENT RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that the Company does not access, store or keep any payment related data or information. All payment transactions happen using Secure Server Software through third party payment gateways and the Company does not have any control over the payment transactions, except for directing you to the payment gateway. Accordingly, the Company shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure of your payment related information.
The Company hereby disclaims all its liability and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused to you on account of intentional or unintentional disclosure of any Personal Information concerning your account and/or any information with respect to the online payment transaction using the credit card/debit card/cash card/net-banking/mobile wallet/UPI, etc. and/or the payment verification process.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
When any Personal Information is provided by you to the Company in the course of your access to the Website or for availing any services provided by the Company through the Website, that the Personal Information provided by you shall be used by the Company for the purposes of facilitating such request.
Company will not disclose your Personal Information unless the Company has received your permission or Company is required to disclose such Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and lawful requests by any governmental authorities.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company takes all reasonable steps to comply with the applicable laws to ensure that the Personal Information provided by you is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification, destruction or disclosure. To protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification and against unauthorized disclosure or access, the Company has implemented robust security practices and standards to guard your information. We have a comprehensive and well documented information security programme and information security policy that contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected considering the nature of our business operations. We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. We use a secure server to store the information you give us when you use the Website or create an account on the Website and any Personal Information you provide us online is securely encrypted. Our standard and/or codes of best practices are certified/audited on a regular basis by independent auditor, duly approved by the Central Government. Company’s servers and workstations are protected by antivirus software which are updated from time-to-time to minimise the threats of any virus, malware or trojan attacks and are located in secure data facilities (with limited access) to further increase security.
While the Company strives to protect your Personal Information at all times, the Company cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your user name and password for your account and to your computer/electronic device. Be sure to sign off from your account on the Website in case you access your account from a shared computer/electronic device.
The Company would also like to caution its users about phishing attacks, wherein unscrupulous third parties seek to extract sensitive and confidential information from you by posing as a genuine website or by a sending an e-mail misrepresenting it to be from a genuine source. Please be careful while dealing with and/or responding to such e-mails. If you receive such a message claiming to be from the Company, then please do not reply to it and immediately bring it to our attention by contacting the Grievance Officer.
The Company does not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or license any Personal Information collected from or provided by you.
6. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For information collected through the Website, users can send an e-mail or letter to the Grievance Officer to:
- access Personal Information that the Website has collected from the user through your access to and use of the services provided through the Website;
- correct any factual errors in such Personal Information; or
- request to have your Personal Information deleted from the Company’s servers.
To protect the privacy and security of our users, the Company will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your Personal Information that is collected and maintained by the Company.
7. RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS:
As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, Company hereby cautions and informs that you are not permitted to use the Website to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm’s minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- threatens public health or safety; promotion of cigarettes or any other tabacco products or consumption of intoxicant including alcohol and Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) & like products that enable nicotine delivery except for the purpose & in the manner and to the extent, as may be approved under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules made thereunder; and
- threatens critical information infrastructure.
In addition, the Company further cautions you to prohibit from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any content on the Website;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages, and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by the Company;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Company’s content or other information available on the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deep-linking any content on the Website; and
- posting materials to any of the Company’s social media pages or otherwise on social media, that are unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, obscene or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality or publicity rights.
8. AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Name: Ms. Aanchal Vig
E-mail id: cs@Diagnear.com
10. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
© 2021 Diagnear Health Partners LLP. All rights reserved.